BMPT Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Boats (In alphabetical order) > Patrol Boats
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Rhine patrol vessel

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
johnk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rhine patrol vessel
    Posted: 15 December 2016 at 4:21pm
Hi Colm,

Ah, bit of a surprise to see your post...is yours the one once owned by a Greek sea captain?...was on sale for years on Apollo Duck if so but...great to see her with you now, if I am correct...yes good old PR22, now at Ramsgate with a new owner, the couple who had her.....well they don't own her now...obviously...they restored her fully and also lived aboard for many years...she was built between 1949 and 1952, exact date was not clear, for the US forces till taken on by the new German army post 1955...till around the seventies, made long journey from Scotland to the south of England,the River Medway, Kent, then to this couple early 2000's...if you try "Fluss pioneer corps" not sure it will work with my spelling, sorry, but article was on there with pictures...perhaps this was better as a private message! so will stop, all the best,

Johnk
Colm kelly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Colm kelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2016 at 12:02am
Hi.I'm looking for information about patrol boat p22 as iv got her sistership "thallasa'as a live aboard on the river Shannon,many thanks,colm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic