BMPT Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Boats (In alphabetical order) > 43957 & 441341
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nuthatch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2008 at 10:26am
Hi
Yes most strange I was planning a trip to chatham this year but my second engine will now have to wait til next year, but yes will let you know for sure.

Great site very informative
Paul Hopley
johnk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2008 at 11:56am
Hi

Ah, well what a pity but hope fully next year then, all the best,

JohnK
Whitelady View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whitelady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2009 at 5:57pm
Cheers paul,

For your hospitality the other day was really great to take a look at another boat. thanks also for the guided tour of rascal island.

Can't wait to see all the work you're doing when its done.

Scott & Kerry
You don't own a boat, a boat owns you.
Nuthatch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nuthatch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2009 at 10:09am
Hi all

First of all congatulations on the move to Portsmouth hope things are great there...

Just to let anyone know that Im off on a little jolly to 'Chiswick Open Day' down at Chiswiick Pier on the 19th 20th Sept they are having a maritine event and Ive been invited down to show off my boat (Nuthatch), if anyone is around they are more than welcome.... Oh its next to the brewery!

All the best

Paul
Paul Hopley
Pathfinder View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Pathfinder

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pathfinder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2009 at 11:16am
Hi Paul,
How about a photo or two please..?

Richard
Pathfinder - Forum Moderator
Whitelady View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whitelady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2009 at 2:29pm
Of the boat in general or of him on the move?
Pathfinder View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Pathfinder

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pathfinder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2009 at 2:42pm
If you can send me some of each and a short story, I wil put on Yardarm for all to see..?

Richard
Pathfinder - Forum Moderator
Nuthatch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nuthatch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2009 at 10:39am

Hi all

Yes photos will follow but on the move might be a tuff one but I'll see what I can do....

Ill write a story of the event plus any photos.... apparntly the local press are coming Arh! but we are still in the planning stage will let you know as things progress.....

Cheers

Paul
Paul Hopley
Whitelady View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whitelady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2009 at 1:25pm
Let me know if you need a hand paul sadly our stbd engine is still u/S so we can't come give you a tow... Big%20smileLOL
Nuthatch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nuthatch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2009 at 7:27pm
Hi yer how you doing?

Well port side side engine isnt working but Im still on the move! Ha

if you are around come down Smile
Paul Hopley
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
  Share Topic