BMPT Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Discussion > Modelling
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

RTTL.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray King Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: RTTL.
    Posted: 31 January 2007 at 5:14pm
 Hi All,  Has anyone out there got a copy of the plans of the RTTL which came with the 1958 Model Maker, Or similar, if so please contact me.  Many thanks  Ray King.
Christian View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Christian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2007 at 10:32pm

Hello Ray

This is the private message I sent you on the 27th in response to your original request. No reply from you as yet, perhaps you did not get it?

Rgds, Christian.

Hi Ray

I have scans of the article (courtesy of a kind gent off the Mayhem forum) but not the plans. I do however have the proper Vosper builders plans, hull lines and GA drawings. I'll e-mail everything to you including scans of the plans which you can then print and tape together. What is your address? E-mail me at ********* in case I don't visit this page for a day or two. I have the article pages on the computer here at home but the paper plans are stored in Spain so this will take a little longer.

Rgds,

Christian.

a76njk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote a76njk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2007 at 3:54pm

Hello Ray,

If you're really quick you can have a measure-up of the real thing if it helps you. 2751 is in the Portsmouth area and will be made ready to go to sea and depart for Guernsey next week (5th to the 7th of Feb 07) for a refit. PM me.

P.S. Christian, did you note the weight of 2753 when she came ashore by crane in Gib?

A76NJK

Ray King View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray King Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2007 at 4:08pm
Hi,  Thanks for your help, but I shall be tied up, but will certainly try,  Once again thanks,  Regards  Ray.
Geoff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Geoff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2007 at 10:45pm

hi  Ray

are you still after plans for rttl

GB
Ray King View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray King Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2007 at 9:30am

Hi Geoff,

Thanks for your help, Christian supplied plans which I am now working from.  Many Thanks Ray.

rafwebfoot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rafwebfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2007 at 12:53pm

Hi Ray,

if you want any details of the Vospers let me know as I have just about everything you would ever need to know for model making.

Regards

FAIR WINDS AND A FAVOURABLE TIDE
Donald
tramontana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tramontana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2007 at 4:20pm
Has 2751 gone to Guernsey and if so where exactly is she on the island?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic