BMPT Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Discussion > Modelling
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

BPB Seaplane tender drawings

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dgray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BPB Seaplane tender drawings
    Posted: 15 February 2010 at 5:03pm
Hi All,

I have an incomplete set of drawings for a 41.6'  BPB wide beam Seaplane tender that were drawn by John Pritchard.

I need to order a new set of A0 drawings but cannot find where to order them.  The model shops online only do A3 which isn't good enough for a 1:1 scale  model (with my eyesight anyway).

I've ordered the A3 set as a backup but does anyone know where I can but a set of A0 ones?

Thanks
Don
Don

Only a number, not even a name. How shall posterity hear of thy fame?
john w elsy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john w elsy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2010 at 7:16pm
Hi there Don, one good idea - why not go to a printers - they could enlarge the A3 ones for you to the size you require.  Worth a try.

aye
john
dgray View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dgray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2010 at 10:47pm
Thanks John. The A3 ones were A0 when they arrived!!  Great result.
Cheers
Don

Don

rafwebfoot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rafwebfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2010 at 7:05pm
hHi folks,
if anyone needs RAF boat drawings let me know as I have had my collection digitised so you can enlarge them to whatever size you require

Regards
FAIR WINDS AND A FAVOURABLE TIDE
Donald
dgray View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dgray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2010 at 7:52pm
Hello Donald,

Thanks for your kind offer.  I've almost completed my first  bilge stringer (1 of 6). I hope to start planking her sides in May when we get  more settled weather.

I've put a few photos of her "as is"  at www.rania.co.uk/ST365-2 

I've bought  a 4 page set of A0 model plans by John Prichart.   They're excellent but lacking in the detail I need for some restoration work, especially the helm & cabin.

I'll be glad to pay for the copying and postage for anything on the 41'6" BPB seaplane tender.

Regards

Don

Don

dgray View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dgray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2010 at 7:54pm
http://www.rania.co.uk/ST365-2   is the link

Edited by dgray - 01 March 2010 at 7:55pm
Don

arfabuck View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arfabuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2013 at 12:29am
Hi Don,

4 years on.  How is it all going?

cheers,

Art
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic