BMPT Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Boats (In alphabetical order) > MASB32
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

MASB32 today(June 2005)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 15161718>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Pom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2007 at 2:14pm

Hi The Wizard,

As a prior owner of 32 when she was Fervent, I would greatly appreciate it if you would forward any photos to me.

My email address is: pjwallis@telpacific.com.au

Many thanks.

Cheers,

The Pom

Peter W
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2007 at 4:03pm
good news to all, MASB 32 is now finally in the workshop and ready for an inspection to  view the damage.
She was placed in the water at approx 9.30am Monday and taken straight to the yard and onto the slipway, she received a final pressure wash before being moved into the shed.
visit www.newson.co.uk/  for pics and up date as and when.

Edited by Pioneer
clive View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote clive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2007 at 5:11pm
well done The Wizard, looking good in her (temporary) new home..
masbie something in the water.   www.freewebs.com/masb32/
tramontana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tramontana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2007 at 10:55am
And well done Clive
two stroke View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote two stroke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2007 at 11:54pm

wow,

just read 17 pages of posts, and i was on the edge of my chair, well done, it must be great to own such a boat, look forward to more news on 32's progress.

Phill 

mtb's rock
clive View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote clive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2007 at 2:12pm

Hi Phil,

cheers. It is a lot of boat and not many of us are crazy enough to do it, but it does feel good that what we are doing is interesting if not too relaxing!

tramontana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tramontana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2007 at 2:49pm
From the photo's I have seen of Newson's work S32 could not be in better hands, they must be one of the few yards around that can still handle such a large wooden boat, most of the wooden boatbuilders/repairers seem to stop at speedboat/slipper launch size from what I have seen in their advertisements.
johnk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2007 at 6:24pm

Hi All,

Been off line for a bit, but just wanted to add my congrats to all on getting 32 finally onto the slip afte one hell of a journey!

JohnK

clive View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote clive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2008 at 9:49pm

Hello all,

In case a few are interested I have updated some pages on the MASB 32 website...

http://www.freewebs.com/masb32/index.htm

(new photos, wartime history and a bit of post war most generously contributed by Peter Wallis (The Pom))

johnk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2008 at 8:32pm

Hi Clive,

Just been onto the site for 32, great stuff, interesting bit of her history from P Wallis, great to follow a dream like that, bit hairy on arrival, ie searching for loose change! but sounds great. Pictures are good, thousand words etc.

JohnK

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 15161718>
  Share Topic