BMPT Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Boats (In alphabetical order) > Motor Gun Boats
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

MGB 81 and HLS 102

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: MGB 81 and HLS 102
    Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:08am
Just reading newsletter from the PNBT group, and read that the MGB81 and HSL 102 responsiblity for them is being transferred out......guess I could ask but as in thier newsletter on the site, curious to know who will now be responsible for these vessels, as bought for the nation by HLF money, appreciate the work the PNBT do and are doing for historic vessels for sure, hope that the new body can keep the vessels up and moving.

John K
johnk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2011 at 9:58am
Further to my last regards MGB81/HSL102 I thought I would just go to the top and contact the PNBPT direct and ask what is happening to these vessels, as HLF money used to buy them seemned fair to ask......will see what response I get,

Johnk
burgundyben View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote burgundyben Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2011 at 8:47pm
I dont think the boats will be leaving PNBT, just moving to a different dept within, quite a big organisation.

Napier Lion engine wanted.
johnk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2011 at 9:30am
Hi there,

Ah, OK well that would be good then, as I say, so long as they are being look after well, perhaps we will see them out and about, albeit as with all our working historic craft, fuel is one of the big issues...many thanks,

Johnk
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic