BMPT Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Boats (In alphabetical order) > Gay Class Boats
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Gay Archer Torquay?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaulJolliffe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Gay Archer Torquay?
    Posted: 10 May 2014 at 9:35pm
Hi,

I've just come back from a week in Cornwall and on the way back thought I'd pop into Watchet to see Gay Archer, however she wasn't there.  Talking to the local Marina they said she has moved to Torquay, or is in the process of moving, anyone know where/when so I can plan a visit?

- Paul

http://hsl2552.co.uk
Pioneer View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Pioneer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pioneer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2014 at 7:47am
It has been reported that a move was afoot - see Here - but more news would be most welcome.
Pioneer - Forum Moderator
johnk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2014 at 8:14am
Hi Paul and Pioneer,

Ah, well hope as a week not just to visit the GA then! yes as per photograph, moved to Torquay, and indeed, we await further news, all the best,

Johnk
OC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2014 at 6:33pm
Hi gang,

Yep, you are correct we have moved 3 of our vessels from Watchet. They are currently moored in Brixham but will hopefully be moving across to our new mooring in Torquay inner harbour this weekend (weather permitting of course). 219 and the Whaleback will follow suit shortly!

I have been given a compliment slip with your details on Paul so I will email you with further contact details if you wish?

All the best, and hope to see all of you soon!

Owen
johnk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2014 at 5:07pm
Hi Owen,

PM to you, but wanted on main forum, this is most exciting news, clearly some good offer of support for your work at Torquay, clearly, and sure if appropriate we will learn of more in due course, as per above, Paul missed you at Watchet! but yes, sure myself and others would love to visit and see what is occurring at your new base, I did wonder about the other vessels, but as you say, it is lock and stock! great stuff, I did in fact see Mr Clabburn of MGB81 fame, senior, on the Coast programme the other night...there is a story! all the best,

Jonk
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic